SAVAGE BABE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
If you haven't yet opted in to receive emails about the Ambassador Program, please click here:
SIGN UP HERE
Thank you for your interest in our Ambassador Program!! Weeeee! We are honored and thrilled you want to be part of something huge, and we want to give all of you a chance at working more closely with our brand and what we stand for.
Savage Babe is a motivational apparel brand which launched in mid-January of 2018. Our message caters primarily to the empowerment of women through the core fundamentals of self-love, self-care, fearlessness, hard work, alignment, supporting other women, and living a life that means true happiness for us.
Below, we’ve clearly laid out exactly what we are looking for, and although some of it may seem very concrete, we hope you understand that spots are limited and we won’t be able to chose everyone, although we would like to!
If you have any questions or need clarification on anything you’ve read, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next round of applications will open January 8th, 2020.
- Ambassador Applications are released: Wednesday, January 8th, 2020.
- Ambassador Applications are due: January 29th, 2020.
- Ambassadors are announced: February 28th, 2020.
- Ambassador Applications out Wednesday, January 8th, 2020. Stay Tuned!
What is a Savage Babe Ambassador?
A Savage Babe Ambassador is an affiliated person of Savage Babe whom helps to promote Savage Babe and the brand’s message consistently through one's personal social media platforms & word of mouth.
Since we are helping you grow through our social media platforms, giving you the opportunity at earning cash back, providing you a community to network and grow with other like-minded ladies, and giving to you some free apparel, all we ask of you is to really help us grow our message of women empowerment, attend team meetings, and engage with us! It's pretty simple!
What does the Ambassador Program Entail?
1) A select number of women who clearly portray the brand’s message of women empowerment & who actively help us to promote the brand through one's personal social media platforms & word of mouth.
2) An ambassador will have the opportunity to receive: Free tank top or tee. Being involved in possible photoshoots for new product launches when needed (depending on location). Other possible free merchandise when the opportunity arises. Meet & Greet Team meeting via Skype/Google Hangouts. Exclusive access to chat with all the other ambassadors in our Savage Babe Ambassador Instagram Group.
3) Ambassadors will be featured on our stories, posts, possibly our Ad-Campaigns, and our other social media platforms such as our podcasts show & facebook pages.
4) Each ambassador will have: Their own 10% OFF Discount Code to offer to the public, & A 20% OFF Discount Code for personal use (which you can use to make purchases for family & friends). For every 10 items (excludes accessories and stickers) that are purchased with your public discount code, we will give you $10 back in cash. For example, if 50 apparel items are purchased with your code, then we will give you $50 cash back. You will be notified every few months of where you stand in terms of how many apparel items were bought using your code.
5) You will be able to represent other brands on your social media platforms while being a Savage Babe ambassador.
How to qualify and/or be considered to become an Ambassador?
There will be only a single round to the application process: Round 1 - Passing the first set of qualifications. Once you’ve passed Round 1, you’re in!
How does Round 1 work?
Round 1: To be considered, we will be asking the questions which include the following below, but are not limited to:
Have you supported our brand in the following ways below:
- Are you following Savage Babe’s Instagram, Facebook, iTunes, and YouTube accounts?
- Have you made a genuine purchase from us (meaning it excludes any promotional giveaway items or gift store credit you won or received as a gift)?
- How consistently do you engage with us on social media (comment on our posts and stories and direct message, repost our posts or podcast episodes)?
- Have you mentioned or posted about our brand and message on your own account?
- Do you have a personal brand you are building and an instagram profile that demonstrates this?
- How much does your own personal brand connect with the message of women empowerment, self-development & positive personal growth?
- Is your social media account public?
- How much do you engage with your audience on your social media accounts? (i.e. do you post regularly, are you responding to most comments on your post, do you offer valuable information to your audience? Do you network with other people/ brands on social media?).
What are the benefits to becoming a Savage Babe Ambassador?
1) Us helping your personal brand grow by featuring you on our social media to platforms, and possible photoshoots of you if and when the opportunity arises, and exposure through Ad-Campaigns.
2) Free Savage Babe tee or tank.
3) Possibly other free merchandise.
4) Your own personal introduction on our website.
5) Meeting new & like-minded women you are able to connect and network with to help your personal brand grow.
6) Being able to hang out with us and help us at expos and local events (depending on your time, financials, and location).
How long does the Ambassador Program last?
What are the requirements of me if I was to become an ambassador?
1) To help us grow our message & reach more women that our message would benefit:
- Actively spread our message by posting quality posts about our brand via your Instagram page and stories. You will be expected to upload 1 post per week as well as have 3 Savage Babe related stories. These can be any of the following: (1) Promo of Savage Babe merchandise. (2) A quote that resonates with the Savage Babe message. (3) Repost of a @savagebabecollection post (we love it when you put your own touch on posts!).
2) Launch-related posts.
3) Collaboration/Giveaway related posts.
4) Possibly modeling new apparel for launches when needed.
5) Helping us promote upcoming launches on your social media page.
6) Attending the ambassador meet & greet video meeting.
7) Promoting your discount code on your social media pages.
8) When we host collaborations/giveaways, ambassadors are expected to help promote it on their social media platforms to help drive audiences over to it.
Helping us at expos (if and when the circumstance allow - i.e. financially, time-wise, etc…).
Unfortunately, our ambassador program does not pay for travel expenses to expos and/or events, so depending on where the expo is located, and if you are an ambassador and are able to make the expo or event, we would love for you to join us our booth! There are some occasions where we will be able to offer room and board for free if you have paid your own travel expenses.
Is there a chance to grow from an Ambassador to a Sponsored Athlete for Savage Babe?
As of currently, we are only looking to sponsor a few athletes in 2021. There are no applications for this opportunity at this time as we will be reaching out to those who we think would best represent our brand as a sponsored athlete.
What happens if I want to opt out of the Ambassador Program at some point in time?
You can opt out at anytime for any reason. There is no contract. We do have requirements for ambassadors to follow, and if these needs aren’t met there is potential to lose your ambassadorship with us, which brings us to the following below:
Is there a possibility to be removed from the program?
Unfortunately yes it is, and we have done so in the past. It's not ideal for us but sometimes necessary. The following points below are some reasons to be removed from the program:
1) Consistent lack of engagement on your social media platforms in helping us to promote our brand & message.
2) Inconsistency in helping us to support others within the Savage Babe community on IG.
3) If for any other reasons we feel that you have been MIA.
Is there a possibility to renew my ambassadorship with Savage Babe after the term has ended?
Yes! If the feeling is mutual and we really feel like you’re a great fit for our brand, we will formally let you know you have been invited back to continue your ambassadorship with us through writing, at which point you will be able to decide if you would like to continue with us.
Those who have been invited back into the program will not need to re-enter/ fill out another application form.
What happens after the term has ended and I don’t get a letter inviting me to renew my ambassadorship with Savage Babe?
You will be able to re-apply alongside other/new applicants if you are interested in continuing your ambassadorship with us!